Thursday, March 10, 2011

So last night Chanae and I and her roommates went and saw Country Strong. Good music, terrible movie ha ha. So we got free popcorn with our ticket and we were eating it before we sat down. I ended up with both bags during the movie and while I was enjoying my half soggy buttered popcorn I had the thought, " hey I don't remember seeing them put butter on this stuff..." it dawned on me that it wasn't actually butter that was making it soggy, it was when Chanae had been eating the popcorn off the top, with her tongue.

2 comments:

  1. That is so gross! but doesn't everyone eat that first bit of popcorn with their tongue? A great way to call dibs on the rest of the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sick, that totally grossed me out Jona! I mean I understand taking it with your tongue at first but I don't want to hear about you eating the soggy stuff. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete