
A week of no shaving...

It does this to you!

I visited mom at work, she made a pretty sweet "C" for Chanae's Birthday cake on the 21st. She didnt want her picture taken but when you hold the camera, anything is possible.

Granpa's Birthday, pre Birthday

I fixed a sprinkler for grandpa for the second time. I think there might be more fixing in the future. lol

Kahoots wings!!

Cathy working on some crystals.

Kahoots bread pudding. soooo gooooood.

Jason invited me to play a game of indoor soccer with his team. We were winning for a good portion of the game and then the other team tied it up the last 3 seconds of the game to 5-5. Jason wasnt very happy but we got in the hot tub after and that felt soo good cuz my legs were killing me!~

I think she's warming up to me.

She is by far the easiest baby to make smile. you just have to look at her and she gets this HUGE grin on her face. I love it.

Im growing my beard out this week

Dad made some really good Chili in his pressure cooker.

On Saturday we went to the driving range and Dad out drove me everytime haha

before then we helped fix Anna Mercer's fence with the High priest

Walmart parking lot.....need i say more?
Great post Jonathan, I can't believe Lily is still smiling while she is hugging your leg. I I wish you a pic of Bella hugging your leg saying "Jona, I love you." Was good to have you home. Marmie
ReplyDeleteLOVE this post! It made me miss home and made me totally miss Kahootz! I love the picture of Lilly, and the car at Walmart is classic. :) Also, I love a man with a good beard. You look good. What does Chanae think of it? No matter how much I beg Matt won't grow his out more than a week or two. :(
ReplyDeleteKeep the facial hair!! (once you can) What girl doesn't love that rugged look? I love that you took a picture of that car. I've never even heard of Kahootz. Pretty soon I won't know anything about Boise. I miss you Jonathan - come to Michigan! (you can bring Chanae too)
ReplyDelete