
On Sunday my apartment threw together a BBQ and I was in charge of the Corn so I called up Dad and asked him what to do to grill the corn. They turned out alright, I definately learned what to do and what not to do for next time.

parts of the corn were done really well but others would have been better with more butter haha.

Late Friday night Jake Vp and his girlfriend Nikki came to Rexburg and that next Saturday we drove to Mesa Falls. It was sooo nice out.

We would have caught her if she was going to fall. After the day was over I showed Jake that picture and he was like, " awww she was holding onto the rail?...." hahah I love that guy.




This was one of the look outs on the way to Mesa falls. When we got back Justin took them to Sammys ( a local Ice cream shop) and after that I took them to the Sand dunes. we wandered the dunes for about two hours haha looking for this hidden lake. We didnt end up finding it and i think its become a inside joke to say " its just over those next dunes i swear!!" when you have no idea where you are haha. Then we went to Gator Jacks, this penini place and then Kiwi loco, a soft serve ice cream place. after that we were all tired and we met up with Chanae and watched a movie at her Apt. It was a long day but really fun. It was great to see them. This up-coming weekend Chanae and I are going back to Boise to hang out a bit. She wants to go garage saling with Mom, i guess she is quite the Sailer herself. should be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment