This blog is for all who wonder what the heck is going on! We have overcome cancer and have a wonderful life. Thank you for all of your support and prayers.
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Harry Potter Halloween Costume Action Shot With Leaves At Night
Kenley took this before they took off from my house on Halloween. Pretty good timing I would say.
I saw that on Kristin's blog. It really is an awesome shot, and you are quite a bit my stylish than the original. I watched those videos and they were hilarious. The Daily Show was my favorite - but those puppets were awesome.
I saw that on Kristin's blog. It really is an awesome shot, and you are quite a bit my stylish than the original. I watched those videos and they were hilarious. The Daily Show was my favorite - but those puppets were awesome.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete