Friday, December 2, 2011

Internship

I submitted my application to Help International a couple of days ago in hopes that I am accepted into their program as an intern. Help International is a non profit organization dedicated to helping those in need in a bunch of different countries. Jordan Bastian went to Thailand and loved it. So I applied to Thailand as my first choice and Peru as my second. I should hear back from them next week. I have Brother Haws and Bishop Boyle as my character and Professional references so I am comforted by that a bunch haha. If I get accepted I will leave early May and come back Late August. That means that I will go to school for the winter, Internship in the summer, come back for the fall then stay for the next winter and summer...lots of school but I am excited thinking about the future. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to hear, and so glad that you put thailand as your #1. Good luck future world traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jona Go! I have to admit I think Thailand is a little scary but I've also heard that there are some amazing resorts there that are cheap, cheap, cheap. Maybe I could come visit. :) I'm so glad you're jumping at this opportunity brother, it'll change your life and will give you some super interesting things to talk about on dates too. Ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete