Happy Valentines day! aka singles awareness day or as my friend Andrew Brimhall informed me, "Arizona pride" day. Whatever that is. I got a valentines from Mom and Dad and it was much needed. I kind of felt like I was being incepted because I read the line "Mom and Dad" and I had a jolt of memory as to who I was and where I came from and where I am going after the semester ends. lol like the card was my totem that I have to open to make sure that I'm not dreaming. But that would mean I would have to replace the monetary factor back inside the card each time as well....hmm maybe I'll just read the card instead. Things are going good here, I am in the process of getting all my internship junk figured out and will soon be starting the fundraising process. Cross your fingers and say your prayers that I raise enough. It snowed for the second time in Rexburg this semester but melted by mid-day. I'm not complaining haha.
This sums up my efforts thus far but who's to say my luck won't change right?

Keep your chin up, have some chocolate and a coke and it will all be even better tomorrow. You are a clever blogger
ReplyDeleteFunny quote: Where are all the good guys? some girls ask this. The reply: In the friend zone where you left them.
ReplyDeleteFTW.
That last entry was by me!
ReplyDeleteJustin