Thursday, March 1, 2012

dreams and snow

          Has anyone seen 12 Angry men? Not the one with Tony Danza but the black and white one. We watched it in my organizational effectiveness class and it was very interesting to stop every 15 mins and evaluate what was going on, who had the influence, who was over reacting or speaking with bias. Our teacher told us that he had to watch it for a psychology class and had to evaluate all 12 of the men for a final project. I think there is a lot to learn from that movie.
          Rexburg is dumping snow now and it feels more and more like March. I bet we got at least 4 inches in 24 hours and its still coming heavy. I am really grateful for a car that drives. Not that it would be harder to walk to class and work and dating life would come to a halt but the fact that I don't trust other people driving in snow haha. I would rather get hit by a car in a car than to get hit walking. My internship is coming up fast! I am half way through the semester and about 2ish months away from jumping on a plane and feeling the country for a few months.
         I think that Thailand is on my mind more than I realize. Over the last few weeks I have been having recurring dreams of two things. 1. Rain and tropical landscapes 2. Planets and night time. specifically I am looking up into the night sky to see HUGE planets or the moon. Most of the time I am not scared or amazed at how big the planets appear. Or i am not uncomfortable by the rain or the landscape but I just thought it was interesting that they are occurring so often.

2 comments:

  1. We're supposed to get 14-18 inches of snow tomorrow, Thailand sounds wonderful after that news (well Thailand weather). I love the original 12 Angry men and get so mad and frustrated with everyone. Never even heard of the Tony Danza version. I can't believe you are going that soon! crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, what car are you driving? I think we need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete