A panoramic shot of the house we will be staying.
5 days and counting! Through some wonderful miracles and the sacrifices of many many people I will be heading to SLC/Provo this weekend to then be on my flight to Thailand. I go from SLC to San Fran. Then San Fran to Korea! I'm really excited to stop in Korea for even a few hours. It will give me enough time to stuff my face with as much Korean food as I can before getting on my flight to Bangkok. I then have a 9 hour, over-night layover in the crazy Bangkok airport. Fortunately I will meet up with a few other HELP members that will ride over on the same flight. Then it's nothing but Thai-life! I'm half packed, half believing I am going so soon. But, I am ready to give all I have to anyone who wants it.

No comments:
Post a Comment