Here is another picture update!
Here is the Salmon Hatchery aquarium. We got to go there for freeThis is in front of a bakery in downtown Juneau. They sell really good day old bread.
I went to a bonfire one night and there were no lights. The only lights on the water were from the ship. it was soo cool.
Here are some pictures from our apt. windows.
my bed is the one on the right. turns out I need a pillow, a bed cover, pillow cases, hangers etc.
we even have a balcony
There is a bum that lives under the bridge and he really bothers us. The other day we went to the city and im pretty sure he tried to break in.
biggest salmon caught.
Mendenhall glacier. so beautiful
A hundred years ago this lake wasnt here because of the glacier receding.
Thats our office building that we share with a rock climbing place.
This is how tight we have to park / back in to these places.
I broke these in pretty quick having to walk an hour or so to work.
Every Wednesday we have wash crew days. Where we wash and fuel every single bus.



























It looks beautiful there. I just have to ask, is that blood on your shoe? Can you go get a cheap bike somewhere? If you can't, at least you'll be in awesome shape for the wedding. :) Also, the bum situation scares me. Be careful!
ReplyDeleteHow is your foot? Feel bad for you. I agree it is beautiful there, but looks kinda cold. Get a pic of u in your uniform.
ReplyDeleteHow is your foot? Feel bad for you. I agree it is beautiful there, but looks kinda cold. Get a pic of u in your uniform.
ReplyDelete