Thursday, April 10, 2014

General conference

Last weekend Emily and I went to Utah for General Conference. Are friends Ben and Devin had special tickets for us to sit with her family during conference. Those tickets also got us into a special lunch where all of the General Authorities eat in between sessions. We met elder cook and elder Bowen and also elder wick. The one who talked about his wife jumping out of the car with their baby. Then Devins mom took us on a tour of their neighborhood and showed us where sherry do elder Nelson, Elder Hales, and many others lives. We booked a hotel for cheap and it was super creepy and, well, super cheap. I didn't want to stay there I would have rather stayed with Sarah or Emily's grandparents but we're already but the room and it was too late to cancel the plus side of the location was that it was right across the street from the red iguana. So we had an awesome food there. We also stopped by Sarah and Matt house in played more card games and Matt taught us a lot of cool games. We're so happy to hear about his job and anxious for everyone to come stop by our place and hang out because we have a lot more room then we had before. probably triple the space.

1 comment:

  1. (I'm loving these updates) Sorry about the creepy hotel room. James and I did that once when we were moving to Pittsburgh. Out one window was a liquor store and the other was an adult entertainment store/truck stop. It was not classy.

    ReplyDelete