Counts are on the rise. Emily's red blood, white blood and neutrophils weren't good enough yet last Wednesday. So they wanted to do another bone marrow biopsy. They scheduled it for today (Friday) and they were able to sedate her more heavily. They could have given her more but they were concerned that her blood pressure was pretty low.
Her procedure went well and her counts are slowly coming up. She is doing well. A little sore but happy to be out of the hospital still. We go in on Tuesday to do blood work and then Wednesday we go in for the lab results of her biopsy.
Jack is doing well and is scooting a little while he is on his back. He gets cuter everyday. He smiles more and is more aware of what's going on around him. We got him a batman Halloween costume that looks great on him.
I ran my last spartan race of the year and earned my trifecta with Emily's brother Joe and his wife Krystle who also earned their trifecta. Next year they have a goal of earning a double trifecta.
I also attended and auditioned for a choir/symphony combo. We will see how it goes. They practice in Provo and I'm thinking that it will be too far to drive.
Thanks to the Thomas family for letting me stay with them while in Canada. Also to the Ricks for letting me crash at their place and snuggle with Bowser.
Emily's blonde wig is from Walmart and is for a costume but she rocks it. The rock is from the Bynum agate shop on the way to Canada. It's called peacock stone. Pretty cool.
Emily, Brad and I went to lunch and then went to Rustic Home Furnishings and found the most comfy couches and chairs.
We also got Jack a bimbo thing. He's on the fence about this whole sitting up thing.
You bought your son a Bimbo?! That is not good parenting. . .unless you meant bumbo then you're good. Emily looks great as a blonde, Jack looks scary when he is red and crying (although I seem more of a resemblance to his Dad in that picture than any other). I want to see your trifecta medal all put together. and finally - I hope things keep working out for you, that Emily's numbers get up and you can put all hospital visits behind you! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete