Stacie and I with our Castle
A snap shot of me (from the car) placing it on some guys door because Stacie swore she saw someone inside lol. (laugh out loud((for mom)))
This is our poem, I came up with the first line, she did the second and so on.
The finished product! The thin spaghetti and stale discounted marshallows made for a fun but frustrating castle building time. Ha ha abotu the 50th spaghetti snap into it I was about to suggest something different. But we held on and resorted to paper walls instead of more stale marshmallows. Marshmallows = $0.80 Spaghetti= $0.90
Stacie called me Justin by accident, which is a really funny inside joke.
Hurray! I can finally see the girls you tell me about. See, blogging is the best way to keep in touch. :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I was single and got to go on silly dates (maybe not the single part). She looks super cute (personality, of course). Thanks for the video.
ReplyDelete