Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Over haulin'

On Saturday about 2 weeks ago now, Justin and I (mainly Justin) attempted to put this engine in a project car of his. Justin is really good with cars and makes decent money off of his hard work.
We were trying to get it done all in a day because Justin had to take the hoist back because it was a rental.
We didn't get it in that day because we put it togeather in the wrong order ha ha so Justin has plans on getting it done this up and coming Saturday. But we still had fun doing it.
Justin started in the morning and I came from about 12:00 until it got dark! Outside, in the snow, greasy and sweaty, torquen metal. Pure Studs.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love the pictures. Is that a car that Justin will keep or is he looking to build it and sell it?

    ReplyDelete