
This is the Mother's day card I bought for Mom, I got the last one! Seeing that every other card like it was a birthday card I decided that I would break the tradition and get a pop-up one.

This is where I work, I do laundry, Eat, Do home work and Fold clothes. Sounds a lot like home, I just get paid haha.

We Slide there card and have touch screens to check them in and out with. But we mainly use it to look up people we know and to pull up their student ID pictures. Its our own little stocker net in the Locker room.

This was Chanae before She went out for a girls night (while I worked) Thats usually how it goes. Her roommates aren't getting tired of me anymore because I have to go to work when they want to play with Chanae. It's a delicate balance that we have to keep.

Every time we close I am soooo tempted to jump in and swim for a while. No one is there, its dark and the only light is coming from the pool....soo cool.

This is the New MC to the left (outside the picture) is a HUGE food court but for some reason we dont have any franchises in there so its just good school food. and the place is relatively quiet due to the carpet and acoustics of the building.

They are going to build an amptheatre out there. it should be done by the end of the fall semester so I hear.

The new skywalk. its really warm. It links the MC to the Library.

the "C" Mom made for Chanae's Birthday. She pulls it out every now and then and oooos and awes lol Her Mom Really liked it too. Speaking of which, I think I hit it off really well with her Mom this week. I was nervous at the beginning but today when Chanae was at class I took her to great Harvast and we got a muffin and sticky buns and talked about how She can tell that Chanae is relaxing a lot more since I have started to date her and that everyone at home can tell that there is something more easy going and receptive about her. Her Mom and I had a lot in common actually. She grew up in Hawaii and had nearly all the korean food I have had, even the crazy stuff! We high fived a lot while Chanae rolled her eyes. I think the kicker was when we played Apples to Apples. I would almost always pick her Mom's card and She Would almost always pick mine hahaha. I think I left a good impression. We'll see tomorrow though when its discussed over the dinner table. Chanae promised to fill me in on how I did.
Thanks for the upday with pictures. I have two questions for you though:
ReplyDelete#1. Don't you get in trouble for taking pictures in a locker room? :)
#2. Why are you past the chastity line and in Chanae's bathroom???? You are so busted buddy!
I seriously can't believe how much BYUI is changing. I'm dying to come out and check things out again. Someday . . . maybe.
I wish the cake topper looked as cool in pic as it really is. They are hard to photo. Cute pic of Chanae, and thanks again for the card I LOVE it, and I LOVE you. Marmie
ReplyDelete