So my first attempt to put these picture on here in any sort of order was thwarted by the sites very difficult picture placement.
Here is my beard at 2 weeks. new record btw.
I was going to do lighting chops buuut American Choppers came on and there were a pair of dark sunglasses on the counter and I couldnt resist. It only stayed on my face until my dad came home and could see it haha American Choppers was playing when he came in so it set it up nicely.
This is the first pumpkin carving of the season for me. Done at my friend Richea's Apt. aka The Castle. I was going to get some pics of the inside of her place, because it has to be the coolest pad in down town Boise but it was the first time I was there and newbies taking pictures or your home is creepy in any state. Every year she throws a "Concert at the castle" event where she invites friends and a band to play a couple sets for everyone. This years band was a couple that would travel all over the world and sing folk music. They met at an "Honesty" convention where people practice speaking honestly to each other and about themselves. Very Earthy and down to...earth people who had actually been to Korea so we had a nice chat.
This was Clayton's wedding cake! How cool is that. nuff said
2nd and prize winning pumpkin my Friend Savanna and I carved at our Home Evening group.
The knife was a good visual for us but the X-factor to our pumpkin wasn't even the tounge...but the saliva. Look closely
Third pumpkin and, I believe, my most creative. Behold.
THE RED RING OF DEATH! DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH if you don't know what that is or why its so scary. Well look it up. red ring of death xbox 360.










Hilarious! LOVE the chops, do I detect a halloween costume in the making?
ReplyDeleteSince when were you the master of pumpkin carving? You're making me wish I had carved one this year. Well done!
ReplyDeleteAlso, the beard is a good look for you. (the full one, not the chops) :)
I wanted to carve as many pumpkins as I could this year to make up for the ones that I haven't done the last few years. I really felt like the artist that could "see" beyond the pumpkin and notice the personality that it was trying to get out.
ReplyDelete