My friends invited me on short notice to a halloween party one night and I told them that I didn't have a costume. They told me that they would dress me up as a Twilight fan, so I told them that I would put my own spin on it and this is what I came up with.
As far as who I would really choose. Hermione. Rosalie is soooo attractive but she has some serious anger issues and she's ice cold. She needs blood to survive and I would have to be related to Edward and Bella and nobody wants to be around that for more than an hour and half anyway. Hermione, beautiful, smart, modest, has magic powers, more or less human. He who must not be named isn't around anymore so there's no problem there. And our kids would be way too cool.
Ok....so after I looked online for some good pictures of them both I have concluded that I was a little too harsh on my girl Rosalie. I would date Nikki Reed over Emma Watson. Deciding factor? They both have tattoos but Nikki's is more "Hide-able" than Emma's. That and Emma's is worthy of a mug-blood.
Mother lover?...common Griffindor Grad.
I couldn't resist. :)













You crack me up! Here's a little something for you on the topic though. I heard that Rosalie got married to an american idol guy recently. So, problem solved, you don't have to choose! Only one of them remains on the market. Besides, short hair rocks! (Although the tattoo is a little dumb. Seriously, what was she thinking?)
ReplyDeleteboo Rosalie
ReplyDeleteYay Hermione!
Awesome Awesome costume.