This blog is for all who wonder what the heck is going on! We have overcome cancer and have a wonderful life. Thank you for all of your support and prayers.
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
I found this the other day and I couldn't stop laughing. School is going good, I have been really busy this last week. It feels like this week is my mid-terms because the work load is crazy! I read a book called Battle hymn of the Tiger Mother. Good book, Crazy woman, semi-crazed kids. Other than that it was pretty good. I talked to a Chinese guy at school and he said that some parents are like that and some aren't in China. So don't think all Chinese mothers are like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

What on earth made you pick up that book? Interesting choice Jona.
ReplyDeleteI had to read it for a Chinese culture class. I told Mom to read it and she was like "no way! That woman is crazy." haha I'm glad we are on the same page here.
ReplyDelete