Here is a little update on what I am up to these days. This semester has been pretty great so far. I have found that walking to school is getting me there just as fast, if not faster than if I were driving. It snowed today about 4 inches and I am really loving walking because I know that there are a bunch of new crazy drivers on the road that don't have experience in the snow.
Tonight I have a volleyball game at 6:15 pm and then at 8:15pm I have a soccer game... in 4 inches of snow? Nope, They clear it off the fields for us. It will be a first for me to play a real game with when it snowed a couple of inches. I am really regretting that I didn't buy more long sleeved athletic clothing before I came to school. I guess I will have to run that much further.
This last weekend I was able to go to Utah for a small reunion for my HELP International team. It was so great to see everyone there and there were only a few people who couldn't make it because of distance. The people who couldn't make it in the morning came to our Friend Shelly's house later that night.
Again, it was so great to see everyone and catch up on what they have been up to. They will definitely be friends for life. It was really interesting to see them in "real life" lol I don't know if what we were doing would be considered "real" and what we are doing now is considered, "fake"? I don't know. It was just good to see everyone.


Two Things:
ReplyDelete1. I'd rather have new snow drivers hit you in a car than walking along the road. Watch out!
2. Does every mormon girl in the west have long hair? Or just the ones who end up in your pictures.
haha I guess that Short hair is out this year. I never noticed until you pointed it out. I have seen quite a few girls with pixie cuts at school this semester. Some can really pull it off and others should have left it on.
ReplyDelete