This blog is for all who wonder what the heck is going on! We have overcome cancer and have a wonderful life. Thank you for all of your support and prayers.
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Why I need cartoons, in moderation.
Some people watch reality television and then develop nasty opinions of people based on the way the show is edited. Some people play video games 12 hours straight and don't have social skills. Some people watch nothing but political shows and are never fun to be around when they hear trigger words like, "president", "Obama" "Romney" and "election". Then there is me. Instead of choosing to spend my time wallowing in the latest Lohan story, I sit down at 5:30pm before I work at 7 and get my imagination (that was sucked away by 3 hours of International Economics homework earlier in the day) rehydrated by a little bit of pure nonsensical cartoonage. Adventure time and regular show are about all I care to watch these days, unless the classic Spongebob's are on. If I say something clever, witty, creative or interesting I give partial credit to my exposure to these shows. all in moderation of course. The end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment