This one is from "How I met your mother"
We watched a documentary about grown men who watch my little pony. We were inspired.
play off of " my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard"
This one is from the big bang theory.
This one sold so many that they had to have them outsourced. I bet I pressed about 200 of these one day.
There is a shirt that is selling like crazy called t-rex hates pushups. This is my take on it. So far we sold 2 :)
Emily is in school now and she is taking 15 credits while being a TA for an English teacher here. With t-shirt sales, our killing this last holiday season with shirts and working at the actual warehouse where they press and cut out the vinyl, and a pretty good grant from the school this semester, we are pretty stable. Sarah, believe it or not, I could possibly be managing the men's side of the Ridge come February haha. Who would have thought huh?
We were in the market to find another car and we had a few options in front of us.
We could 1. Buy another used car.
2. Import Emily's car and register it here and then sell it here.
3. put the money back into our car and make it newer.
We went with #3. We fixed the bearings for the front tires to reduce all the noise when we went over 45 mph. It was really bad especially when we would go to and from Canada and we had to yell to each other the whole time. The mechanic told us that if we had driven it anymore, the bearings would have fused together and the whole right wheel would have seized while we were driving! While that was being worked on we cashed in one of our Christmas presents from the Ben and Devyn Ricks and got a couples massage. It was Emily's first massage and I think she will never turn down an invitation for a massage again haha.
I bought some headlights from Amazon and installed them myself which I was impressed with myself about that. We had a hiccup with a bolt breaking but after that was taken care of the headlights look great and our car is sooo quiet. We also replaced our windshield. The next on the list is to get the struts take care of and it will be pretty much brand new. Oh and we also ordered sun visor clips so the visor doesn't swing and hit us all the time haha. more pictures to come.











I love these updates. More more more please. The shirts are hilarious - what company is it?
ReplyDeleteGreat to see u back up and running. The t shirts are funny.
ReplyDeleteGreat to see u back up and running. The t shirts are funny.
ReplyDelete