A few weeks ago. Emily and I went to Utah for a managers conference. We had a blast staying at the hotel. We would go to the hot tub every night because I was in meetings pretty much all day long. The company took Emily and I snowshoeing up to a yurt! They had a 5 star chef cookout a five course meal. Unfortunately most people were full after the second course. It was very delicious and I'm very happy that nobody liked rack of lamb except for me. So I had probably 6 plates of lamb. Then we went to a BYU mens volleyball game with some friends from Thailand. We also stayed with Sarah and Matt and Tennyson over the weekend we went to the zoo in and Tennyson was so funny and so sweet. The conference went really well I learned a lot of things and Emily got a lot of homework done.
Hooray, an update! I loved following your journey for the last couple of months. Looking at the picture of your living room, I'm seeing optical illusions. The slant of the ceiling makes it look like the door and entertainment center are miniature, dwarf sized. If I make it to that side of the state I'll have to look you up! :-)
ReplyDeleteI just learned what a yurt is! That looks amazing. What does Emily think of lamb?
ReplyDelete