Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Light the night walk

We did a light the night walk with the east 8 floor today. They usually have it in a park but since we are in the hosptial we have it in the hallway. The gold is in rememberence of those lost, white is for survivors and red is for caregivers. Jack had fun too. I gave a little speech for the caregivers and then we walked around the hall 3 times. 

Also, Jack likes watching Cake Boss in Emily's bed. 

7 comments:

  1. He's like his auntie I love cake boss he he he that walk is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's like his auntie I love cake boss he he he that walk is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this post! I also can see Jonathan in Jack for the first time. Hang in there Emily you're so close!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Jack looks much happier with the cake boss than the walk. Great pic of everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jack's facial expressions crack me up! It looks like a really cool event.

    ReplyDelete