Friday, February 18, 2011

BOISE WEEKEND!

They Sell Yos at Costco!! If any of you wondered what I slept on while I served my mission, you are looking at them. you might have had the idea that I had to roll out some bamboo mat on a dirt floor, hoping that mice wouldn't nibble my skin off the bottom of my feet. Not so. We would sleep on these guys. When mom saw it, she said, "I thought you slept on the floor." Until I put it flat on the ground and you could see that the bad was only 4 inches thick. And when you actually used it you were on the floor. Go Costco.
This is the Mt. View Jazz choir singing during the Valentines Dinner show. Dont be fooled, non of them are above 5' 5". Can you spot snookie? tisk tisk.
When we got there Jake and Kyle and I looked like thugs haha. We just strolled in and were promptly stopped by some concerned moms asking what we needed. When they recognized Jake (cuz his dad is the Choir director) we were treated like kings, sat up in the front, and were given HUGE portions of food.
This is waht they gave us for dinner, for free... supplied by Golden Corral I think. All I know is that it hit the spot and it was way better than the food I remember eating when I was in the Jazz Choir.
I set out to see Jake and Kyle (Interstate) play at the Library Coffee house but when I got there they were having a meeting because they had shown up to play a week early haha. So we went to Mt. View to crash the Dinner show.
Earlier that day we went to Kristin and Kenley's house and watched Bella eat soap bubbles and Cora supply them
Bella blowing leaves, I guess she does this a lot.

Going in for the Kill

4 comments:

  1. HEY! I thought the best part of your weekend was ME! What happened to I went to Boise to see my awesome sister Sarah who came into town from Boston? :) Cute picture of Bella though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wait a minute . . . is that my foot in the corner of the bottom picture? Yep, that's me alright. You're forgiven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should have had a pic.of you on that matt from Costco. We would have a better feelof the Korean experience. fun photos. Marmie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can SEE your BLOG! Wahoo! I love it, please keep posting stuff. I love that you crashed the Valentine's Dinner.

    ReplyDelete