Monday, November 28, 2011

A Christmas Poems

SANTA or SATAN
So there was this guy, who dressed up in red.
He'd creep in your house when your kids went to bed.
He'd give you everything based on your little heart's desire
only to vanish where there was fire.


REINDEER CAN'T STOP TO POOP.
Santa was yelling and tugging real good
to avoid the used car lots and all of their hoods.
"I gotta go!" yelled Donner real loud. 
"You'll just have to hold it, can't you see that crowed?!" 
"I'm gonna esplode if I don't let loose!" cried Dasher as his harness pulled tighter, like unto a noose. 
"You should have gone before we left just like the rest of the troop. cuz their ain't no time for stoppin' for you to take a poop. 
"Rig up a stocking" yelled Santa without blinkin', "There are two naughty twins coming up here in Lincoln."
A few centuries ago St. Nick fixed the hole, figuring it only made sense that reindeer pooped coal.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! You are so clever and you have me totally laughing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete