Today was a nice father's day. This morning I picked up my dad and he headed off to Tremonton to meet my Uncle Danny who was kind enough to wake up early this morning and drive 5 hours here and 5 hours back to take dad back to Boise.
I am very grateful for my uncle and all those who have served us in the ways that we need in the moments we need. What a great brother who will drive 10 hours at the drop of a hat to help.
Emily is doing great. She's got the baby blues every now and then but the best remedy is Jack. An update from the last post, Emily has lost 9 lbs in 24 hours in excess fluids!
Sheila and Audrey stopped by on their way to Logan and gave us some really needed pick me ups from them, the Brants and my sisters. Thank you guys so much for everything you gave us. We desperately needed some super soft blankets!! We will put those to great use.
Good luck Audrey with orientation!
Jack was as great as ever and just did baby stuff by way of eating sleeping and pooping and just being dang cute. Tomorrow Emily has a lumbar puncture
And a special surprise later in the day.
Did I mention self stick?
Your welcome! We hope that they bring a little bit of comfort. We knew the selfish stick would be a hit! love all three of you!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome! We hope that they bring a little bit of comfort. We knew the selfish stick would be a hit! love all three of you!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh jack is so so adorable I love you brother you are a super dad Emily I'm praying for you that you get better I love you I am so blessed to have you in our family glad you both had a good Sunday can't wait to meet jack love always stay strong lisa
ReplyDelete