Thursday, June 18, 2015

Much Needed Baby And Momma Time

Jack and Emily finally got some alone time today. I don't know who is more tired, Emily who got a spinal tap, iv port and bone marrow sample, CT and MRI scans in one morning or Jack who is 2 days old and just started to open his eyes.

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that they were able to spend a little quiet time together! Love Sommer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all, we can't wait to meet cute little Jack! Hang in there, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all, we can't wait to meet cute little Jack! Hang in there, love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that your humor is still there Jona. I hope those steroids kick in quick for Emily and she gets a break from needles for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing more relaxing than holding your sweet sleeping baby! We hope Emily and Jack get lots of snuggle/cuddle time together. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that they got some quiet time together hopefully they will get more cuddle time together. Love you guys get better soon Emily hopefully you get a break from those needles for awhile praying for you guys hang in there

    ReplyDelete