Monday, June 22, 2015

The start on the ritual

Today the grabbed Emily about five minutes after I left to get the car serviced. We are learning pretty quickly that we just have to be ready at a moments notice to go have a procedure done. The hospital works great and is kind of like 100 mini businesses all working together. So we know that a particular thing will happen that day but we never know when. Which is tough some times with Jack and knowing when it's ok for him to come.

My mom has been awesome with that and so willing to do whatever. She is getting another spinal tap with some chemo today to get the bad cells away from her brain. After that she has to lay down for a few hours so she doesn't get a headache for the next few days. Joe and Krystal are coming down from Canada to visit the next few days and they are going to stop by in rexburg to pick some things up for us.

The only issue is that we have all the keys to the apartment! Fortunately, the guys from work were able to pop the door off and get it open. So thank you guys for that!

3 comments:

  1. Thinking of you all daily. Thanks the the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear that Emily's brother will be coming in to see you guys. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I feel like the more visitors you guys have the better you'll feel and the more connected you'll be. Matt and I are hoping to come out and see you all soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you guys 😊 praying for you guys love you all very much always Lisa

    ReplyDelete