We caught Jacks first big smile on camera. He went to the pediatrician today with my parents. Everything went great. He is an ounce under his birth weight and 20 inches long! Sniff* I remember him being 18.5 inches like it was 3 days ago...oh wait that was 3 days ago.
I ran around all day talking to the school about letting her just graduate. The results aren't in just yet but it's looking like the admissions office is leaving it up to the Dean if the English college. Emily got an A in his class last semester so I think our odds are good.
Work has been incredibly generous and such a huge support during this time. They have gone above accommodating and we are so grateful for that.
Your first Family Picture! The best! That smile is ahh-mazing!
ReplyDeleteHis smile is so sweet and that family picture is great love you guys so very much
ReplyDeleteThat precious smile is being added to my office wall...the family pic too! Your smiles will carry you far, continue to make each other smile no matter clouds come your way!
ReplyDeletePriceless! Jack's smile is beautiful and I am loving all your happy faces! You are going to need picture frames in your room for all these adorable moments!
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little guy... That smile is adorable... And of course he's got a great name!! :- )
ReplyDeleteHe looks so much like Emily!!! I can't get over that sweet smile either. I'm dying to come and hold that sweet baby.
ReplyDelete