Monday, October 5, 2015

Good news

Good news all around!

Emily is out of the hospital and she did so good this last last stay. She has a bit more energy but is still taking it easy. We are going to be in and out of the hospital for her neupogene shots until her counts are good. We meet with the radio oncologist tomorrow to talk about possible radiation. Emily and I are both against, but if he can convince us, we may do it.

Jack is doing great and is pretty close to rolling from his back to his stomach.

I was accepted to the MBA Graduate program at Westminster here in Salt Lake starting in January so we are very excited and anxious about that. It's a 2 to 3 year program. If you have been following the blog closely you would know that being accepted there seemed to be the Lord's plan even before Emily was diagnosed. It's nice to know that in the midst of tribulation you still get peace from knowing you are following Heavenly Father's plan for you.

Joe, Krystle and Casey all came down for general conference and it was a great time hanging out with them.

2 comments:

  1. I love Jack's squishy sleeping face in the last pic, and I'm so glad you all made it through the last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for the good news of Emily's release, of her doing so well this time around, and of your acceptance into Westminister. The Lord truly does watch over us. I can't believe Jack is ready to roll over. So fun!

    ReplyDelete