Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Everything we own in a box to the left

Yesterday and today we packed the apartment. I got everything organized with the wonderful help of Brad, Rick and his wife Erin and put away everything only to realize that I had no clothes, blankets, food, and cups. I wore swim trunks and wrapped up in a small throw and watched the recorded battle bots episodes that we had on our DVR. This morning we got our moving truck, lift and other needed items.

My goal was to have all the heavy stuff done with before Emily's Dad and sisters got there. That goal was reached with the help of some of my residents, Christian and Ben. I was so grateful that I paid them in frozen steak from the freezer. Better than money any day.

Rick put our couches up on the Internet and a couple came by and picked them up. They didn't pay us for them but they did come and get them which was nearly better than money.

Thank you to Amber and your kids for letting us store our stuff at your place for the time being. It helps us so much!

Jack is doing great and down below is a picture of him and his mom for the first time in nearly 3 days.

1 comment:

  1. I rally like this pic Emily of you and Jack, it is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete