Today we got to sleep in a little before we went to our appointment. They did labs on Emily and then asked her is she was unusually tired. Emily didn't think too much of the question but asked why. They told her that her red blood cell count was at 21. The average persons RBCC is 40 to 50ish. Lol so they are going to give her some blood on Tuesday. She had another lumbar puncture today and it went well. No headaches. She is pretty sore on her back but she is doing well.
I stepped out and met up with Ben and Devyn Ricks and their little girls when they were on their way to a family reunion. I got lost a lot and ended up finding them at the gateway mall splash pad. Their little girls are so cute. Devyn gave us a huckleberry pie made from scratch and I have to say that it is the most well crafted, fresh, huckleberry pie I have ever tasted. Props to Devyn and her baking skills!
We also got a nice care package from our friends in Minnesota (Jana and fam) your gifts were just what we needed and Emily and I love the sharp winter and fall clothes that you got for Jack. Thank you!
I'm so glad you got a package from Jana. She had asked me for your address a while ago but I didn't have it at that time. I'm thinking of you guys and can't wait to see you again soon. Matt and I will be out there Aug.14 through Aug. 18 or 19th. I'll call you when we get closer and we can set up a good time to come visit. Love and miss you all !
ReplyDelete