Monday, August 24, 2015

Jack's smiles

Copy and paste into browser.


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5EF41RrzkOuSW5kVEJDOU1fVjA/view?usp=docslist_api


We are out of the hospital but we still have a busy week ahead of us. We go back in tomorrow for more chemo and a neupogene shot and then Wednesday is a lumbar puncture and a neupogene shot. Thursdays through Sunday consists of going back everyday for a neupogene shot until her counts(immune system ) are back up.
Jack is doing great and is smiling more and more. I attached a video that I hope works.
One of the pictures is of my Dad and I when I was about Jack's age. And the other is a drawing if Emily that her Dad did and one of her that her mom did. I will let you decide which is which.

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! I LOVED that video!! I cannot wait to show the kids in the morning. You two are adorable parents. Hearing you was almost as much fun as hearing Jack. The drawings of Emily are hilarious. I hope you keep them forever. Amazing post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pic, so funny, that had to make Emily laugh. I can see a resemble between you and Jack. You must be related

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Cindy, I just highlighted where Jona said to copy (the http address) and then right-clicked on the highlighted address and it asked if I wanted to copy, or to go to the address. I chose go to, and it took me right there. Otherwise, copy the address and then paste it into a new window or tab and press enter. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  4. Hi Jonathan and Emily! I am Byron Barfuss's sister, Natalie. Congratulations on your marriage and your baby! You have a lot to celebrate and focus on during your fight with cancer. You are a strong couple and I admire your teamwork. Jack definitely has a say in his fashion! I'm guessing Emily's mom drew the one with the burp cloth (so cute). Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the video and the pics too! Thanks for sharing. Haha, those who know your parents, Emily, can tell who's drawings are who's! Love you guys. Love little Jack. So fun to watch him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the video! Jack is so darling and the girls loved seeing/hearing him. You guys are the cutest parents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boo I didn't get the video 😡 jack is getting so big and my prayers are still going out to you Emily sometimes I think my days are hard but then I look at all you have gone through and the strength you have and how you still move forward and never give up Emily I really look up to I know u will pull through love you always sis I can't wait to meet my nephew and jona I love you as well you have always been there for me even when I wasn't nice you are the best lil brother anyone could ever have love you always

    ReplyDelete