We checked in the hosptial and they gave her the rotuxin, which she had no issues with, and then she is getting a 24 hour dose of methotrexate. It should finish Saturday morning at 10am-ish. Then it's just a matter of letting her body flush it out of her system so that she can go home.
The goal is Monday but we could be here Tuesday at the latest. We will have to come in every day to get a neupogene shot and on Wednesday she has her last lumbar puncture of this cycle. The 1st and 3rd cycles are very drawn out without much rest between treatments truth be told if we had the courage to give her the neupogene shot at home it would save us from having to go to SLC every day. But neither of us can do it lol so the drive is worth it.
Jack is doing great and I have lots of pictures to prove it.
Jona, thanks for all of the updates. I still check everyday. I don't think I'd be able to do any shots on my own either. Good decision to make the drive :) I'm loving little Jack - especially him hanging out in that chair. Talk about looking grown up!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute mwah love u 😍 all
ReplyDelete