Today Emily woke up so tired and dizzy. She was really hot with all of our blankets last night and was worried that she had a fever. We hurried to our appointment and turns out all she needed was more water. They told us yesterday to drink at least a gallon and a half of water. I think she had a half gallon maybe.
Today she committed to drinking more and more water and hopefully that helps her tomorrow.
So they hooked her up and gave her some fluids and she perked right back up with a nap. We have an appointment tomorrow bright and early with huntsman and then it's over to LDS hospital for another appointment. Then at 2 she has a hair and makeup seminar thing that her and her mom will go to. I'm sure they will take lots of pictures there.
I'm so glad it was nothing serious. Also glad to see her having a good nap. You have a beautiful family Jonathan.
ReplyDeleteWe're in Canada and finally found WiFi! I have loved catching up on your family. Emily you look beautiful and that is SO much water to drink. Keep happy and focus on all the beautiful things (like naps and babies and dodging target sickies)
ReplyDeleteWe're in Canada and finally found WiFi! I have loved catching up on your family. Emily you look beautiful and that is SO much water to drink. Keep happy and focus on all the beautiful things (like naps and babies and dodging target sickies)
ReplyDeleteWe're in Canada and finally found WiFi! I have loved catching up on your family. Emily you look beautiful and that is SO much water to drink. Keep happy and focus on all the beautiful things (like naps and babies and dodging target sickies)
ReplyDeleteJona I agree with mom you have a buetiful family and so happy to here.Emily got in a good nap I also agree with shelly that's a lot of water glad u perked up Emily keep happy and focus on all the beautiful things like naps and baby jack and dodging target sickies love you guys
ReplyDeleteNaps (and water!) help everything! What a beautiful baby boy you guys have.
ReplyDelete