Thursday, July 16, 2015

Good news

Emily is graduating! Her dad called the Dean of the college and he worked it out so that she would get the grades that she currently has which are all "A"s. We were pretty excited about that.

Last night Emily discovered that her little hairs are falling out too. I suggested that we use duct tape but we settled on a lint roller. It worked like a charm.

We are currently in the hospital checking to see if she is going to have a reaction to the rotuxin. No reaction so far and it's been a few hours. It's either rotuxin or a bone marrow transplant. So we are hoping that this venture tonight goes well.

4 comments:

  1. What a good sport you are Emily, preying you have no reaction. Congrats on the graduation, you certainly deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your Graduation Em! Well deserved, I would say. Hoping and praying for you that things will go well with the chemo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you both! I know I said if before but I feel the need to say it again, Emily you are so beautiful! Seriously! And congrats on your graduation. :)

    ReplyDelete