Today around 3ish Jack had his procedure done. It kept getting pushed back further and further. But eventually they did it and it went very well. He is eating again and is very happy. Thank you to Kathy who stuck with him during this awful time. We couldn't have done it without you. Emily is doing good too! Tomorrow is her 24 hour chemo-athon. It's an intense one that they have been prepping her for the last few days for. After the 24 hours they will give her the antidote to the chemo and they will start flushing her system. Once she has recovered, they will let her go home for a few weeks.
I am in Rexburg packing the apartment up. It is quite the process but Rick, Erin and Brad lent a hand tonight and I don't know how I would have done it without them. Amber, good friend of ours that lives in Rexburg, is letting us store a ton of stuff at her home until we figure out what to do with it. We are so grateful for her generosity. We are also thankful for all the prayers and best wishes being sent our way.
Jack is calm and apparently fascinated with this mobile in his crib. Also there is a picture of how I felt when Jake left for Boise. I'm sure the feeling was mutual.
Thanks for keeping us posted. So glad Jacks surgery went well. What a beautiful baby. Hang in there Jonathan. Love you Emily!
ReplyDeleteHe looks good. Still has those hands in the air! Maybe I should take him to my Imagine Dragons concert? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Sheila, he looks like a little rocker in the second picture. The cuteness is undeniable though, what sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteHe's saying "touchdown". Piece of cake. I wished Em's procedure would be that smooth❤️❤️����
ReplyDeleteGood news 😊 love you guys
ReplyDelete