Thursday, July 2, 2015

Jack's two week visit

Emily is feeling good aside from getting sick twice today. The much promised pain killer med button was taken away today because she "didn't use it enough" lol. We didn't think she had chemo today but since she was in the ICU, her schedule was pushed back to today. She will get chemo today, tomorrow, Sunday and I believe Monday. We get the 4th off so that will be a nice break.

Kathy and I went to Jack's two week appointment today and it was crazy complicated to get there. We both felt like we had to find our way through two airports. The doctor was very nice and Jack was a champ. He now weighs 7lbs 3 ounces! He continues to grunt and sqwak but just a little louder. The appointment went great other than them having to pick his heal and squeeze blood out 4 times. What the heck? What is the point of that? To show they aren't robot babies? I can understand once but 4 times felt accessive.  I guess in Utah they have to do it 7 times. Yikes.

4 comments:

  1. Awe auntie Lisa loves you baby jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like enough is enough. Poor little heels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete