Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Home again

My birthday went great, my dad and I were able to go golfing and fortunately, through winning a bet on the back 9, I was able to keep Jack! Emily, Jake and I got some much overdue sushi followed by some pizza later that night. Sunday was a busy day and we had the opportunity to see lots of family and friends. Many saw Jack for the first time! It's good to know that by as many people who wanted to take him home, he is loved by others as much as we love him. In 16 years or so we may take a few of you up on that offer of having him so heads up lol.

Today we drove back to Layton and we're able to see Sadie and Matt before they went back to Canada. We made the connection that it's good to have a Sarah and Matt on both sides of the family. Sarah and Matt Warnick and Sarah (Sadie) and Matt Anderson. Also Kathy Lynn is a good one too I have an Aunt Kathy Lynn and Emily's Mom is Kathy Lynn. Great minds think alike don't they?

Tomorrow we start the 3rd cycle. They are doing the vincristine,rotuxin and lumbar puncture tomorrow. It will be an early, busy day. Emily is the strongest person I know and she can do anything she puts her mind to.

PS: Jack pooped tonight. Sadie and I gave Jack a good tummy massage and once he relaxed before his bath, a couple days worth of relief came with a vengeance.

4 comments:

  1. So glad your weekend went well. Jack sure is a cute little guy! I love seeing his pictures! All the best to you today Emily as you start your next round. Always in our prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your weekend went well. Jack sure is a cute little guy! I love seeing his pictures! All the best to you today Emily as you start your next round. Always in our prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so good to see you guys and I can't wait to see you again next week. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's changed so much I can't wait to meet him my favorite pictures are of dad holding Jack and mom holding him

    ReplyDelete